Century Republic Insurance Services


When you own a condominium, your condominium association only insures the structure of the building. The association provides no coverage for the insides of your property. The insides are typically any improvements you made to the property outside of the barebone of the structure.

The following are coverages that come standard on a Condominium insurance policy

Dwelling/Additions & Alterations This covers for the building improvements inside of the property outside of the prebuilt inclusions.
Personal Property This covers for standard personal items in the home that can be removed without using tools
Loss of Use In the event of an accident, this covers for additional living expenses incurred while the property is being repaired or costs to live somewhere temporarily.
Liability The maximum amount of protection in case a non-resident is injured on the homeowner's premises.
Medical Payments Coverage for medical payments in case someone is injured on the homeowner's premises.

We understand that purchasing insurance can sometimes cause confusion but here at Century Republic, we make sure you know exactly what you're covered for.

For a free quick quote, call us at 800.730.2886


Did you know that when you package AUTO and HOME insurance, you can receive up to 25% in combined discounts? Call us to find out more!


The State of California requires all employers to have Worker's Compnesation insurance for their employees? Find out more

Contact Us

Century Republic Ins Svcs

8361 Westminster Blvd., Suite 110

Westminster, CA 92683

License#: 0B36167

T: 714.898.9800

F: 714.898.2345

Business Hours

Monday 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Tuesday 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Wednesday 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Thursday 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Friday 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM - 04:00PM